Smithers Apex is pleased to announce the 2016 agenda for the Quantum Dots Forum!
With the rapidly expanding quantum dots market and the exponential growth project over the next five years, you won’t want to miss the Quantum Dots Forum. The agenda is packed with presentations including:
- Market Trend of Quantum Dot and Wide Color Gamut Display
- Enabling New Markets with Inexpensive, Low-Hazard CulnSeS Quantum Dots
- Spectroscopic Aspects of Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diodes
- Spectral Absorbance of Quantum Materials for Display Applications
- The Next Generation of Quantum Dot Displays
WHEN: March 9-11 Newport Beach
WHERE: Newport Beach, California
Quantum Dots Forum 2016
This two-day event following Phosphor Global Summit 2016 will provide a forum to cover market opportunities, developments in technologies, end user opportunities and challenges, innovations in applications and environmental issues all related to quantum dots.
This will be THE event to:
- Understand what the biggest problems, solutions, and trends are within the budding quantum dots industry
- Network with quantum dots materials and component suppliers and with potential customers of QD products
- Figure out what problems your research group should focus on in the coming years.
What can you look forward to?
- Market overview and industry drivers
- How current producers are handling industry stressors and opportunities
- Supply chain dynamics and materials development
- Voice of the QD customer
- New and emerging applications
- Impact on environmental health & safety